Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4 | Video's
Subject:: Secrets for a lasting marriage
My wife and I have all the secrets for making a marriage last:
1.Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a little
some good food and
companionship. She goes Tuesday and I go Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds. Her's is in Florida and mine
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary.
"Somewhere I haven't been in a
long time!" she said. So I suggested the kitchen.
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster, and electric
maker. Then she said, "There
are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!" So I bought
7. My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn't
weight, but BOY, can she
climb a tree now.
8. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud
9. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I too late
garbage?" The driver said, "No,
10. Remember.... Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
11. Statistically, 100% of all divorces started with marriage.
12. I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was
13. I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months. I don't like to
14. The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, "What's on
the TV?"... I
If you are trying to access a media file, and it does not show, you may need to download the player.
Click here to check out our FREE on-line games