San Francisco Bay Area News, Traffic, Weather, Classifieds, Media, Sports, Government,
Message Boards and Much More
Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4 | Video's
Ten Signs Your DotCom in on the
1) The company CEO has moved from the corner office to the ledge
outside the corner office.
2) The manager informs you that the drinks in the company fridge
haven't been free and hands you a $4,800 Snapple bill.
3) The company president asks if anyone has a problem giving out
little astrological advice over the phone while they work.
4) The head of R&D is spending more and more time in the park
street with a metal detector he refers to as his "search
5) There's now 10-year-old Indonesian boys on either side of you
assembling Nike running shoes.
6) Management is now using copies of the company prospectus
exclusively for rolling papers.
7) Next time you see the company's founder, he is wearing a paper
and telling you which one is the Diet Coke.
8) The human resources manager informs you that (though it wasn't
spelled out in black and white) giving conventioneers body
was indeed implied in your job description, and that it could
involve a little "converging," if you know what he
9) You arrive at work to find that all the computers have been
replaced with Etch-a-Sketches.
10) Your boss concedes that he might be out of his teens before
able to retire.
If you are trying to access a media file, and it does not show, you may need to download the player.
Click here to check out our FREE on-line games
Copyright © 2017 BayWideWeb.com, All rights reserved.